Welcome to the Ascend Academy Forums Masterclass Discussion Creating Your Reality With Infinite Source Potential with Brooklin Rayne Reply To: Creating Your Reality With Infinite Source Potential with Brooklin Rayne

• Amanda

Administrator
    March 29, 2022 at 10:12 am

1.‘If’ you could create your reality to be the ultimate reflection of your “dream life” what would that look like? What would it feel like? Sound like? Be like? (dream with no limitations)

It’d look like a whole lot of love and acceptance. I’d be waking up feeling energized and excited with my life, with myself. My level of energy doesn’t wavier. My excitement for life feels expansive and grounded. I’d have lots of space and time for myself – taking care of me energetically, physically, mentally and emotionally. But also have lots of time serving others. Guiding and supporting women in feeling radiant in their bodies and lives again through the teachings of my 3 full embodiment pillars; movement, mindfulness and nutrition.

2. What (if any) self-limiting beliefs and thoughts do you hold in your energetic field when it comes to creating and living your “dream life”?

“I am not good enough. Who do I think I am to put myself out there being able to help others when I still feel like a mess.”

These limiting beliefs tend to creep up on me! But it’s a constant journey to release and let go of that which is just not TRUTH to me. THIS being a gentle reminder.

3. Who is capable of connecting to the Portal of Infinite Source Potential? Do you have unwavering trust that you are an Infinite Source Creator Being?

I think everyone is capable of this with intention! I definitely have trust that i am an Infinite source creator being. Is it unwavering? At times… So I guess it’s not unwavering. It truly depends on where I am energetically and my chosen state. Right now, I choose to be unwavering!

/*BMH: script for ActiveCampaign tracking */